Patron Saint of the To-Be-Read Pile
The patron saint of the to-be-read pile is an homage to the people in your life that express love by way of bringing/reccommending books. On her halo it says the title, and at the bottom it says "Ideally, keep fewer than 30 books. (like, on the nightstand)" which, if you don't recognize it, is a meme made from a Marie Kondo quotation.
- linocut reduction in which the matrix (linoleum) ceases to be by the end of printing.
- limited edition of 35.
- The image area measures 5.5x7.5" (14x19cm)
- The paper trim measures 8.5x11" (21x28cm)
- Printed with rubber based Vanson ink, which is lightfast and will not fade over time.
- Embellished with gold pigment powder
- The text at the bottom is printed in 18pt Palace Script lead type
- Part of my Reader Series along with Reading Nook, and Transported.
- 10% of print sales are donated!