A Unique Skillset
This linocut combines the solidity of the ground, and the lightness of a mind in a book. It seems like a head-rush might be implied. For me, solidity and lightness are beautifully combined in books that follow a familiar trope. It could be literally any familiar trope but this one is my favourite:
Badass femme leads revolution; love interest proves their loyalty.
- linocut reduction in which the matrix (linoleum) ceases to be by the end of printing.
- limited edition of 46.
- The image area measures 8x10" (20x25cm)
- The image extends to the edge of the paper (a bleed trim)
- Printed with rubber based Vanson ink, which is lightfast and will not fade over time.
- It is part of my Reader Series along with Reading Nook, and Transported.
- 10% of print sales are donated! In March 2021 they're going to The Endometriosis Network Canada.